Your areas of expertise
3-6 years working experience in software sales with a focus on selling complex technical products - ideally in the context of highly GDPR/ DSGVO relevant areas.
Great understanding of SaaS space in Germany and ideally initial experience in the telecommunication or call centers sector.
Experience of engaging with large enterprise customers and have an excellent understanding of new clients acquisition process and their onboarding process, experience in offering cross selling and upselling of products and services.
Long-term network building experience.
Direct experience in building up your own sales pipeline and closing deals.
Experience working with clear sales targets.
Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
Fluent in German and English.
Willingness to travel (up to 50%).
You will be a key point of contact of future customer relationships during all phases of the sales cycle.
You will generate leads and outbound initiatives to targeted customer accounts by contacting prospects via phone, email, and social media to explain our service and vision, present various use cases, uncover opportunities, and educate them on the future of work.
Generate revenue through enterprise customer acquisition. This includes the entire sales cycle from active prospecting of new customers to final sales of software products.
You will create and execute sales calls tailored to the specific needs of customers.
You will work with various members of the commercial team.
Develop and maintain a prospective and existing customer base, including participation in events, trade shows, and conferences.
Establishing and intensifying business relationships with relevant decision makers and contacts at top management level.
Conducting presentations, contract negotiations and closings at all levels.
Ongoing planning and reporting of sales activities.
Developing short and long term strategies to acquire key target customers.
What you can expect from us
- An awesome & international Team: In our employee surveys, "colleagues" are regularly cited as the greatest asset at i2x.
- Hybrid work: not just during pandemics.
- Mobile work: Work from anywhere and go on workations for up to 91 days a year.
- Health Program: Your physical and mental health are important to us - we partner with Urban Sports Club and nilo.health.
- Training Budget: We invest in our employees and support you with a budget for individual training purposes upon completion of your probationary period.
- Language Classes: Want to improve your German or English? We got your back!
- Pension Plan: We provide you with easy access to financial provisions.
- Team Events: No company works without team spirit and happy employees! We organize events on a regular basis.
- Get involved and be part of a growing team making fast decisions, where you can watch your ideas and actions come to fruition.
- Flexibility: We adjust to your needs.
- We love solid engineering, independent thinking, being on the edge of science and technology, questioning the existing state of things.