We are on our way to further strengthen our position as one of the world's leading companies in Conversational AI. That's why we are in a lookout for a Senior Backend Engineer to become an essential part of the new platform team.
You will work on core platform services providing Automatic Speech Recognition and organisation configuration management.
Your areas of expertise
A degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field.
5+ years of backend experience with Agile development knowledge.
Proficiency in Golang and Python.
Experience with PostgreSQL for data storage and retrieval.
The ability to architect, build, and manage AWS infrastructure components, including S3, IAM, ECS, RDS, and VPC.
Expertise in RESTful APIs or gRPC protocol.
A strong understanding of CI/CD principles, with strong hands-on experience using at least one CI/CD tool.
Competency in using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools like Terraform or CloudFormation to automate cloud resources.
Fluent English communication skills.
Nice to have
Familiarity with Kubernetes (K8S) for container orchestration.
Experience with Apache Airflow, Apache Kafka or other stream processing platform.
A background in Data Engineering.
Experience integrating Machine Learning models into a production environment.
German communication skills.
Take ownership of backend architecture, design, development, deployment, testing, and operations using DevOps practices and cutting-edge methodologies.
Collaborate as an active, solution-oriented member of cross-functional agile teams.
Develop an in-depth understanding of our core product and architecture, and act as an ambassador for software solutions, offering support and mentorship.
What you can expect from us
- An awesome & international Team: In our employee surveys, "colleagues" are regularly cited as the greatest asset at i2x.
- Hybrid work: not just during pandemics.
- Free Lunch in the Office.
- Mobile work: Work from anywhere and go on workations for up to 91 days a year.
- Health Program: Your physical and mental health are important to us - we partner with Urban Sports Club and nilo.health.
- Training Budget: We invest in our employees and support you with a budget for individual training purposes upon completion of your probationary period.
- Language Classes: Want to improve your German or English? We got your back!
- Pension Plan: We provide you with easy access to financial provisions.
- Team Events: No company works without team spirit and happy employees! We organize events on a regular basis.
- Get involved and be part of a growing team making fast decisions, where you can watch your ideas and actions come to fruition.
- Flexibility: We adjust to your needs.
- We love solid engineering, independent thinking, being on the edge of science and technology, questioning the existing state of things.