We have an immediate opportunity available for Technical Support Engineer. You will develop and maintain a complete understanding of our products and ongoing releases to increase customer satisfaction.
Your areas of expertise
- Expert knowledge in Windows and Office.
- Proficiency in supporting multiple versions of Windows and understanding of Windows security settings and utilities.
- Proficiency in supporting several major web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
- Basic SQL skills.
- Ability to analyze log files.
- Experience in providing effective customer support for B2B customers.
- Strong communication skills and ability to remain calm and professional in all circumstances.
- Native language level in German and high proficiency in English.
- Experience in using Jira Service Management (or similar ticketing systems).
Nice to have
- Familiarity with Citrix Virtualization Platforms.
- Knowledge of the ITIL framework.
- Provide daily support to users of our i2x software.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with end-users, colleagues, and management to quickly resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring customers' queries or issues are captured, validated, and triaged for further processing in a timely manner within the SLA timelines.
- Ensuring that various types of information are communicated promptly to the different Teams through the appropriate channels.
- Ensuring improvement of Customers Support processes through analysis, reviews, and reporting, as well as through automation, competence building, and knowledge sharing.
- Maintain detailed records of daily interactions with customers, installation activities, reported issues, and completed solutions along with any further actions required of management.
- Classify incidents based on severity and priority.
- Use time management skills to assess, prioritize and follow-up on customer requests.
- Utilize existing manuals or other reference materials to resolve incidents.
- Collaborate with other team members to assist them with resolution of incidents.
- Replicate and log reported bugs in a bug-tracking system.
- Collaborate with and escalate to Support Engineers when required for complex cases.
- Create and implement new processes to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction while reducing costs.
- Visit customer sites if needed.
What you can expect from us
- Exciting challenges which involve a mix of advanced research and high-quality engineering.
- High degree of autonomy.
- Ownership over your role and functional area.
- We love solid engineering, independent thinking, being on the edge of science and technology, questioning existing state of things.
- Complete transparency into the rest of the company.
- Working with international, highly engaged people.
- Work-family-friends balance – step off the treadmill and feel like a human again.
- Choice of hardware.