We are looking for a Golang Engineer with excellent programming skills to join our team. You will have an opportunity to not just develop software, but to help build a system that will shape the future of communication.
Your areas of expertise
- Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field.
- Experience with Golang.
- Experience implementing RESTful services.
- Good working knowledge in Relational Databases (e.g. PostgreSQL).
- Experience with Linux Internals.
- Fluent English communication skills.
Nice to have
- Experience with C++ or C#.
- Knowledge of modern DevOps Environment is an advantage.
- CTI integration experience with major telephony platforms (Cisco, Genesys, Avaya, etc...).
- Experience with either developing or integrating recording/speech analytics with major telephony platforms (Cisco, Genesys, Avaya, etc...).
- Implementing RESTful services.
- Building microservices with RPC APIs (GRPC).
- Developing event-driven services (e.g. using RabbitMQ/AMQP based systems)
- Integrating Computer Telephony with major telephony platforms (Cisco, Genesys, Avaya, etc.)
- Developing and integrating recording/speech analytics solutions with major telephony platforms (Cisco, Genesys, Avaya, etc.)
What you can expect from us
- Working with international, highly engaged people.
- We are agile in a genuine sense of it, being holistic and humane in the way we approach our work.
- We love solid engineering, independent thinking, being on the edge of science and technology, questioning the existing state of things.
- Be part of a growing team making fast decisions, where you can watch your ideas and actions come to fruition.
- Work-family-friends balance – step off the treadmill and feel like a human again.
- Choice of hardware.