We are looking for an engaged and enthusiastic UX/UI Designer. Currently, one product designer and two product managers are working in our team. Sounds interesting? Then apply online including a link to your portfolio! We're looking forward to getting to know you.
Your areas of expertise
- 3+ years experience as a UX/UI designer, favourably in the software sector.
- Excellent visual design skills and experience working with Sketch, Abstract and new tools such as Figma.
- Skills/experience in information design and information architecture.
- Strong analytical approach to identify problems and creatively find solutions in our business context.
- Willingness to think and work independently.
- Solid written and spoken English communication skills (at least B2).
Nice to have
German skills (B2 level), as most of our customers are German-speaking.
- High impact UI-Designer role with high degrees of responsibility.
- Continuous improvement and refining of our product, including work on analytics- dashboards and our desktop application.
- Creating user-friendly and intuitive design patterns and appealing visual designs.
- Communicating design ideas and prototypes to the product team and developers.
- Helping conceptualize and define features, user stories, and benchmarks through wireframing and prototyping.
What you can expect from us
- Exciting challenges which involve a high degree of autonomy.
- Ownership over your role and functional area.
- Flat hierarchy and open communication.
- Working with international, highly engaged people.
- Education budget to attend conferences or training.
- Choice of hardware.